Here at GlobalBPCS we are of the view that protecting your personal data is a matter of our individual and organisational commitment to our clients.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
Any information that you give us by completing any online forms and surveys on our website. We may also collect Personal Data about you if you contact us to report an issue on the website www.globalBPCS.com.
If you contact us about anything then we may keep a record of the correspondence for quality and training purposes.
Details about the visit that you make to our website, including information about your browsing Data, your target language, your localisation data and/or any other communication related information may also be stored about you.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will generally store the Data that we collect about you on our website for a period of no more than 13 months. This is except for instances where Data has been made anonymous for legal purposes.
There are some situations in which we may store your Data for longer periods and these include:
- As long as your account is open and active and up until it is closed with us
- Throughout the duration of your working relationship with GlobalBPCS
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
Collecting your Data allows us to ensure that the website is running efficiently and allows us to make sure that all of the interactive functions of the website are working properly.
We do this in order to:
- There are some situations in which we may store your Data for longer periods and these include:
- Store information about your personal browsing preferences and therefore customise your browsing experience
- Improve our websites search results
- To maximise the commercial information that we share with you and the information about the products and services which we offer which will correspond to your personal interests. We will only do this if you give us your consent to receive such information.
- In some cases, the Data you give us allows us to fulfil certain obligations with regards to our contract with you. For example; when executing an order or service or in order to send valid documentation.
- We may also use your data in order to inform you about any changes that we have made or any developments to our service.
We can get information about your general use of the internet through Cookies. This is a small file which is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a more personalised and improved service. If you would like to remove Cookies then you are able to do this in your own browser preferences.
PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTIES
Subject to your prior agreement, we may sometimes share your contact details with third parties so that you may receive information and service messages about any other products from our partners in our network that we think you could find interesting. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us or from any other parties then please let us know.
We may share your data with third parties in the case of the selling or purchase of one of our entities or goods. We would then share your contact details with the seller of the purchaser of these entities or goods.
- If we or all of our goods are acquired by a third party then all of the contact details would be transferred to that third party.
- If we had to divulge any of your information for a legal obligation.
- In order to protect the rights, property and safety of our customers.
HOW DO WE SECURE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At GlobalBPCS we are committed to upholding the rights that you are granted by Data Protection law. The information below clearly outlines what your Rights are with regards to data protection laws. If you wish to make a request about your personal Data then you may do so using the contact page.
The Rights that you have with regards to your Data are as follows:
- Right to access your Personal Data - You have the right to be informed about whether your Personal Data is being processed by GlobalBPCS or its partners. If this is the case, we will explain how these partners use your Data and we will let you know about the purposes of the processing, what kind of Data is being processed, to whom and where your Data is being shared, for how long it is stored and if your Data is being subject to an automated individual decision-making. You can also ask us to provide a duplicate of your Data, this could lead to reasonable fees payment based on the potential administrative cost we could have. These fees will not be enforced if we share your Data through your right to data portability.
- Right to rectification - Having accurate Data is essential to us. That is why we will rectify your inaccurate Data in the shortest timescale possible. If we had to divulge any of your information for a legal obligation.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) - Apart from where there are opposing measures, we will erase your Data in order to comply with our legal obligations, especially when your Data is no longer required, or when you request deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing - You can ask GlobalBPCS to restrict your Personal Data processing if you consider that your Personal Data is inaccurate or if you ask us for the erasure of your Personal Data. Moreover, you can ask us to restrict processing if you have the right to object to this processing.
- Right to portability - You can receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format as long as the processing is carried out by automated means. When technically possible, you can have your Personal Data directly transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object - In some circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data. When you make this request and that it complies with law, we will not process your Data unless we demonstrate that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest that would prevail on your fundamental rights. We can also process your Personal Data if it is necessary to noticing, exercise or defence of legal rights. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us, please click here.